For me this is my playlist right now and I can honestly say I can’t see me getting bored of it either, absolutely sitting in the iTunes for years to come! Mark Seven has nothing but solid taste and every mix I’ve heard does nothing but amaze me, it’s a musical journey and lesson all rolled into one, introducing me to all these classic Disco gemstones! This mix was supported by Oki-ni [Evidently when Skelton was making it what it is today] and he’s now situated in the back room of LN-CC as I type this and the regret of not being there is flooding through me. He’s opening his JUSWAX pop-up store there with an extension of his record bag available to the public, so keep your eyes peeled online for the drops. I’ll be most definitely making a trip down to see this in the flesh though. Take the time to listen to these, you won’t regret it!
Salute Disc One
1. Musique – Summer love theme
2. Donna Summer – Spring Affair
3. Tangerue feat. Strange Affair – Don’t Stop the Music
4. Gregg Diamond – Tiger Tiger
5. Cyclades – Fire To Desire
6. Mouzon Electric Band – Everybody Get Down
7. Tangerue – Doin Your Own Thing
8. Poussez! – Come On & Do It
9. George Mcrae – Don’t You Feel My Love
10. Gregg Diamond – This Side of Midnight
11. Pure Energy – Party On
12. Donna Summer – Now I Need You
13. Kebekelektrik – War Dance
14. Fever – Beat of the Night
15. Midnight Powers – Dance, it’s my life
16. Bonnie Oliver – Come Inside My Love
17. Debbie Jacobs – High On Your Love
Salute Disc Two
1. Debbie Jacobs – High on Your Love (Cont…)
2. Revanche – Music Man
3. Patrice Rushen – Haven’t You Heard?
4. Alba – Only music survives
5. B52’s – Is that you mo-dean (Interdimension edit)
6. Steve Winwood – Night Train
7. Sparks – When i’m with you (instrumental)
8. Time Bandits – ?
9. Eden – Free
10. Naked Eyes – Promises, Promises
11. Pointer Sisters – Automatic
12. Ashford & Simpson – Babies (Dub)?
13. Hall & Oates – I Can’t Go For That
14. Mary Wilson – Red Hot
Salute Disc Three
1. Hodges, James & Smith – Since I fell for you I’m falling in love
2. Aretha Franklin – Ain’t Nobody Ever Loved You (Dub)?
3. Mike Francis – Features of Love
4. Exile – Kiss You All Over
5. Fifth Dimension – Surrender
6. The Quick – One Light In A Blackout
7. Hall & Oates – One on One
8. Pink Rhythm – Melodies of love
9. Bobby Walker – Stop The Clock
10. Damaris Carbaugh – What About My Love?