Damir Doma Silent SS ’12 - with most capsule collections you sort of see elements streaming through from the mainline collection and with Damir it is slightly noticeable in both this and previous collections. In my current position I am fortunate enough to have a look at collections way before they are out and this gives time to compare collections. I have done a lot of comparing and Damir’s Silent is pretty much way ahead and one of those honest collections producing fine garments and not holding back. For me Silent and Damir Doma mainline are just like two brands competing against each other, if you removed either ones labels I doubt anyone would be able to tell the difference between the two fantastic lines.
- LN-CC AW12 CAMPAIGN #2
- J.W.ANDERSON FOR TOPSHOP
- WE ARE ON INSTAGRAM!!!
- RAF SIMONS FALL/WINTER 2012/13 CAMPAIGN
- J.W. ANDERSON SAMPLE SALE 01.06.12
- CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE – RADICAL SIMPLICITY (CAPSULE COLLECTION FOR THE CORNER.COM)
- LONDON FASHION WEEK BY DAMIEN FLOREBERT CUYPERS
- SASQUATCHFABRIXX SPRING SUMMER 2012 KEY LOOKS
- EOMAIA FW’11 – PROUD TO BE MADE IN JAPAN
- COMME DES GARCONS SHIRT BY RONNIE COOKE NEWHOUSE – STEPHEN WOLSTENHOLME
- DAMIR DOMA SILENT SPRING/SUMMER 2012 PICKS
- ANNA DELLO RUSSO ON HELMUT NEWTON [AnOther]
- STEPHAN SCHNEIDER ‘COMMON IVY’ SS12 LOOKBOOK
- YSL RIVE GAUCHE 98-99 BY HEDI SLIMANE
- RICK OWENS SHOWROOM SNAPSHOT + AW12/13 SNEAKERS