Please find attached a short clip by The Sartorialist, a sort of taster for what is to come in the very near future. I was wondering how long it was going to take before street style photography took the leap from just being stills to motion. This is something I have been looking forward to for a long time! It is all good having a still but take for example the fine suiting of the Italian men above. You want to see how that scarf moves with the body and with the wind blowing. I have always said, clothes look nice folded, but even better in motion, taking example from Damir Doma and Yohji Yamamoto who both create garments that work with the elements to create a dramatic performance.
- LN-CC AW12 CAMPAIGN #2
- J.W.ANDERSON FOR TOPSHOP
- WE ARE ON INSTAGRAM!!!
- RAF SIMONS FALL/WINTER 2012/13 CAMPAIGN
- J.W. ANDERSON SAMPLE SALE 01.06.12
- CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE – RADICAL SIMPLICITY (CAPSULE COLLECTION FOR THE CORNER.COM)
- LONDON FASHION WEEK BY DAMIEN FLOREBERT CUYPERS
- SASQUATCHFABRIXX SPRING SUMMER 2012 KEY LOOKS
- EOMAIA FW’11 – PROUD TO BE MADE IN JAPAN
- COMME DES GARCONS SHIRT BY RONNIE COOKE NEWHOUSE – STEPHEN WOLSTENHOLME
- DAMIR DOMA SILENT SPRING/SUMMER 2012 PICKS
- ANNA DELLO RUSSO ON HELMUT NEWTON [AnOther]
- STEPHAN SCHNEIDER ‘COMMON IVY’ SS12 LOOKBOOK
- YSL RIVE GAUCHE 98-99 BY HEDI SLIMANE
- RICK OWENS SHOWROOM SNAPSHOT + AW12/13 SNEAKERS